Pages

6.23.2008

Want to make $10?

So, since becoming a mom, it just SO much easier to shop online. I don't have to worry about potty breaks, diapers, snacks, naps, breakdowns (theirs & Daddy's/Mommy's), etc. So, I found this site called Ebates.com it pays you for shopping online. Oh yes...music to my ears and helps to lessen the guilt when I know I'll be getting some money back for having made that super duper huge purchase online...;o)

Anyhoo...you get checks quarterly based on how much you've earned in your account. You do get $ for referring friends too. If you don't earn the minimum amount needed for the quarter...no biggie since it rolls over. I've gotten two checks so far...a huge one thanks in part to holiday shopping and sales...the other not so huge because I had to lasso my wallet shut. ;o)

So, I strongly encourage you to sign up. Right now till June 30, you get $10 credited to your account instead of the usual $5. BUT...you have to use this link and use my email address: tmleee@terpalum.umd.edu!!

Have fun!

1 comment:

pheak-pheak said...

I am definitely going to check this out. I've been shopping online too. It saves gas..and it's a good way to procrastinate at work. thanks girl!!