|From I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up...|
So I'll go by the rules that Melissa established...a boring tidbit of me for each blog awarded:
7 Blogs, 7 Tidbits...(and yes, they all happen to be military spouses...or at least at one point):
Lizabee & co.
.Lovely Yellow Ribbons.
1) I'm a liberal military spouse...we're a rare breed.
2) I graduated with a degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice from the #1 ranked program in the country...and doing squat with it.
3) I never envisioned myself to be a stay-at-home mom and only accepted the fact 3 years ago...my eldest is 6. Go figure.
4) I like to eat...a lot. Fortunately, my metabolism is higher than most and allows for that passion. Unfortunately, it's only a smidgen of what it was...meaning...I've become very well-acquainted with the term muffin top.
5) Before kids, I imagined that at this age I'd have a graduate degree or two in hand in social justice and/or ethnic studies and teaching at the college level...and two toddlers.
6) When I accepted my position as the Director of Programs for a nat'l civil rights group I made less than I was making at the mall in my management position.
7) I love fiercely and am a very loyal person/friend.