Pages

2.26.2010

Figure It Out Friday...

It's that time again, Kids...

Wordle: Figure It Out Friday

I've had a cold that's been kicking my ever-shrinking tush (thanks to no exercising for a week now...and this bad boy deflates real quick)...which had been expanding quite nicely prior to this crappiness.

Anyhoo, so this week I'm stealing a photo...without permission.  Shhhhhhhhhhh.  Yup, I'm a total bad-a$$ like that.  

Did I mention the photographer is only 6YO and that I supplied 50% of her DNA (if not more, since poor baby seems to really take after her maternal side...poor girl).  So, since I feed, clothe, and nurture this little photog...I can do things like steal her photograph.  

OK, mommy guilt...I asked.  ;o)


My baby's photography talent seems to be heading in a pretty awesome direction.  Her perspective and composition is just *wow*.  This is her shot of me taking my turn doing what she had just done.

I love my daughter.

No comments: