Pages

3.12.2010

Figure It Out Friday...

Wordle: Figure It Out Friday

I had to comb through old photos since I've kind of slacked on taking photos lately.  Between the scholarship reads, a stomach virus, and colds...I've been slacking.  Ooh...plus, I'm shopping around for my DSLR now too!  ;o)

I promise to post photos from the Hubs' Hail & Farewell too...albeit they suck but still...it's something.

I did dredge this one up from January.  Apparently my son thought it would be funny to wear his sister's gold sequined belt.  But Little Man didn't think it was so funny when I took a future-blackmail-evidence-proof photo of it.


Silly boy...SILVER would've gone WAY better with the outfit.  Boys...they never learn.  ;o)

For more on my silly son, you can see him in action over here on our family blog.

5 comments:

Michelle A'etonu said...

at least it goes good with the outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Hi stopping by from Friday Follow You have a great blog. I will be back to visit again soon. Hope you have a terrific weekend

Kinsey said...

I have a feeling that little boy is going to have great fashion sense when he grows up!!! Cute picture :)

Julie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. You have a beautiful family. I also love that Gandhi quote that is in your profile..."A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."

I think I love it because i have a hard time saying NO!!!

Would love to have you join Mom n' Me next week!

Tanya said...

Michelle...true!!

Alyssa...thank you for visiting!

Kinsey...I dunno. I swear...during the summer he kept trying to wear sweatpants and a l/s tee. This winter...a cut-off shirt and shorts. He should be in good hands with his mom & older sister looking after him...;o)

Julie...I seriously thought you were writing about my experience with my "J"!!! Our 2nd-born sons seem so alike...as were the feelings we had prior to having them! I should be watching a movie with the Hubs but had to join you today!